The free movers students must submit by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, copies of the following documents:
- Application form
- The translated version of latest diploma obtained (in English)
- A student certificate
- The learning agreement
- A copy of the transcript of records for the last year
- A copy of the ID or passport
- Medical insurance/European health card
- 01 August – for the first semester
- 01 January – for the second semester
During his stay:
When the free mover student arrives in the university he/she must pay an administrative fee of 30 euro.
During his/her staying the free mover student will enjoy the same rights as the Romanian students, including the fact that he/she must pay the tuition fee stipulated by Law no. 316/2006.
The non-EU and Non-SEE students will pay larger tuition taxes stipulated in OUG.22/2009.
The free mover student can be accommodated within one of the student’s residences if there are still free rooms.
At the end of the mobility the free mover student will receive a transcript of records with all the credits obtained during his/her staying.