Ștefan cel Mare University is a modern institution with 50 years of tradition in higher education. The university is located in north eastern part of Romania, in Bukovina – one of the most beautiful historical regions of the country. Here, you will discover scenic beauty, medieval buildings and a strong folkloric influence.
The university has 10 faculties which provide 3-4 years undergraduate and 2 years master programmes, as well as PhD studies. These are:
- Faculty of Law and Administrative Sciences
- Faculty of Physical Education and Sport
- Faculty of Food Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science
- Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics and Management
- Faculty of History and Geography
- Faculty of Letters and Communications Sciences
- Faculty of Forestry
- Faculty of Economic Sciences and Public Administration
- Faculty of Educational Sciences
The university has continuously developed since its foundation so, today, the university campus offers a wide range of facilities such as: modern libraries and laboratories, research units, high standard accommodation, free full time internet, a swimming and kinetotherapy complex, modern football ground, astronomical observatory, auditorium for concerts and cinema, high standard student restaurant.